2009年1月27日火曜日

Book review 2-3


This time I read this book and you know he's a famous actor and he's very funny.
Almost all of the movie he appears he doesn't speak anything and he does only gesture and it makes me laugh.
And I've watched this content which is written on this book.
One day Mr.Bean went to launderette and washed his clothes.
and there he saw a man looks stong with karate suit.
Mr.Bean came to this launderette to wash his all clothes through monday to Sunday but there he noticed that he doesn't have Wednesday's underpants and he thought he's wearing it because it was Wednesday.
And next scene, Mr.Bean mistook his washing machine for a woman's clothes.
So he pull out his trouser but it wasn't his. Exactly it was a woman's clothes.
It was very similar and he took out by mistake.
This scene makes me laugh.
I like his movie series.
So I strongly recommend to watch one of his works if you haven't watched them.

0 件のコメント: