2009年1月27日火曜日

Book review 2-7


This time I decided to read a book about Santa because when I was a kid, I really believed in Santa and in december, I was preying to get my favorite stuff.
So I'm really interested in Santa for example whether he exists really or not and if there is, where he brings some presents like that.
And I'm gonna write about it.
You know for Santa December is the busiest month the best because he has to bring some presents for kids.
My image of Santa is that he's a old old man and he has beard and he in riding on his sleigh and there is reindeer.
This is my image about santa.
And I've heard of Santa living in North counties.
If there is really, I wanna see him, I think from my bottom of my heart.
Don't you wanna meet him if there is Santa really in this world?
I do!

0 件のコメント: