2009年1月27日火曜日

Book review 2-6



This time I read this book about Snowmen.
I this snowmen are related to winter and especially to christmas and I'm interested in it so I decided to borrow the book about Snowmen.
I'm gonna write about the story and what I felt after I read it.
First one boy appears in this book and his name is Jack. He got up as usual and pulled back his bedroom curtains. And he saw scenary covered with snow.
After changing his clothes, he hurried out and started to make his snowman.
And he found a billboard which was written on Christmas party and he wanted to attend it so he asked Mr.Oats who's a host of the party.
Mr.Oats replied yes to Jack and Mr. Oats asked Jack to helpbuild the bonfine.
they built a huge bonfine but next morning it was disappeared.
First, Mr.Oats suspected Jack but he said "No" to the man and in the end Jack couldn't attend the party unfortunately.And one moring Jack heard sounds outside and went out.
And there was a snowman building a new bonfire.As a result Jack succeed in attending the party and got along with other snowmen there.

I think this is a very fairy tale and impressive story to me.
Snow man can talk to people.
it's amazing!!
And he was walking by himself and moreover he was helping to Jack's work.

0 件のコメント: